CRM Developers

Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Duration: 1 Year (Extendable to long term)

We are looking for a candidate who has a combination of atleast 2 or3 of
the below skills.
CRM Developer - we have a few custom entities and attributes as well as a
few dashboards the UI is not leveraged
CRM Server Admin - maintain the app servers and keep the system healthy by
monitoring and running jobs
CRM Plugins - maintain the plugin code (enhancements and defects) and
register plugin updates
Web Services - there are inbound and outbound web services that need to be
maintained
ADX Web Portal - this is a bolt on solutions that use html and java script
web pages that communicate with the CRM server through an API
CCD - a framework for embedding CRM functionality and WPF pages that
connect with the CRM server through an API

--

-----

Please send the resumes to ke...@questinfosoft.com )

Regards,