Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I’m currently looking for a *Data Analyst**.*I have listed the job
description below for your review.please let me know if you have anyone
available,

Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Duration: 6+ Months  contract

Skills and Competencies:
Minimum 6 years experience in an IT organization.
4 to 5yrs experience in a data analyst role.
Over 5 yrs of strong database and SQL skills.
Experience working in various RDBMS (Oracle, UDB, DB2 & SqlServer) is
required.
Experience in building unix shell scripts is required.
Candidate should be self starter and have ability to work in matrix
organization.
Experience in insurance industry is a BIG plus.
Exposure Informatica and Business Objects tool is a plus.
Good analytical skills, including the ability to critically evaluate the
information gathered from multiple  sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose
high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information
to a more general understanding, and distinguish requests and solution
ideas from requirements.
Proven ability to work directly with the business community, handle
demanding user groups, and communicate with internal clients at all levels.
Writing skills, capability to communicate information effectively and
provide quality documentation of processes.
Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and
quickly.
Attention to process and procedures to comply with internal/external audits

 *Mirza Muneeb*

IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue,Suite 255
Carnegie, PA 15106
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 203 Office l Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: munee...@shstinc.com
www.shstinc.com