*Please send resumes to pre...@cloudeeva.com*

*Yahoo! IM: premreddyg <premred...@yahoo.in>*

* *

*Adobe CQ5 Lead*

*Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 Months*

* *

*Job Description:*

·         Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of CQ5
core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines.

·         Lead technology teams to build and maintain web applications
using Adobe’s CQ5 CMS to include site architecture, custom components,
workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object
model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.

·         Experience with migrating large content from a CMS into CQ5

·         Translates business requirements into technical details relevant
to Adobe CQ5.

·         Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating
to Adobe CQ5.

·         Provide onsite lead role on large, complex Adobe CQ5 projects

*Qualifications:*

·         5+ years of Web application development experience with at least
3+ years of design and development experience in Adobe CQ5.4 and above**

·         Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and CQ5 development and deployment process
using Maven**

·         In-depth knowledge of CQ5 foundation components, CRX repository,
JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix and OSG

·         Hands on development experience is required on Java/J2EE,
Servlets, JSP, AJAX, XML, jQuery, CSS/CSS3, JSON and other web technologies

·         Experience integrating Adobe Search and Promote and Site Catalyst
web analytics tool with CQ5

·         *Good to have:* Mobile website development using C

·         Good development experience using any JCR based WCM products.

*Thanks & regards,*

*G Prem*

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CE1C1A.1852CC90]

*104 Windsor Center Drive*

*Suite-300,*

*East Windsor NJ 08520*

*Work: 732-226-3459 *

*Email: pre...@cloudeeva.com*

* *

*Note: *We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you**