Hi All,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 112. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title : ATG CONSULTANT/PROJECT MANAGER
Location : BASKING RIDGE NJ
Duration : 3+ Months*

*Description/Comment: *
AKA - Release Manager, Workstream Lead, Deployment Lead. Responsible for
the successful completion of end to end systems integration project work.
Coordinates across development teams, manages the integrated project plan
and is responsible for issue and risk mitigation. Efforts typically include
extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new
applications and/or technology. Level 2 Requirements: Typically requires
BA/BS or equivalent and 3-5 years of related and progressively more
responsible experience. For SMEs, Sr Level doesn't apply. Performs a broad
range of work, sometimes complex and non routine, in a variety of
environments. Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and
applications. Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem
solving. Works under general supervision. Uses discretion in identifying
and resolving complex problems and escalating issues. Usually receives
specific instructions and has work reviewed at frequent milestones.

*Qualifications *
5+ years telecom sales, operations and/or marketing experience;
e-commerce/internet sales experience preferred
Knowledge of and/or experience in online business practices, including web
analytics, content management, SEM, SEO, A/B-split testing, catalog
management, and online merchandising
ATG Web Commerce platform experience strongly preferred
Endeca Page Builder and Workbench experience strongly preferred
Familiarity with customizing user flows for different device types (mobile
/ tablet.com)
Ability to support non-routine, highly complex technical projects
Experience managing direct reports
Experience with communicating/presenting to upper management
Experience managing strategic partners (preferably design and usability
firms)
Strong reporting, forecasting, analytics skills
Strong analytical skills to review traffic/conversion/sales report and
identify areas for opportunity
Preferred knowledge of Adobe CQ5, Site Catalyst, and Test & Target
Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, JQuery, Javascript
Certification in Meclabs Landing Page Optimization preferred (training can
be provided)
BS or BA required
Strong attention to detail required
Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills required

Very Truly,*
Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 112; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com