Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)

I’m currently looking for a *Cisco Admin*  .I have listed the job
description below for your review.please let me know if you have anyone
available,
*
Job Title : Cisco Admin
Location : Detroit, MI
Duration : 6+ months Contract*

*Required Skills/Experience: *
Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication
skills.
Extensive Proficiency in use of Cisco ICM (version 8 or above) components.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM version 7 or above).
MS SQL Server Management Studio and SQL queries.
Cisco UCCE troubleshooting is required.
Cisco CVP components.
Cisco CTI/OS Agent Desktop.
Cisco Response Applications (CRA) Historical Reports or Exony reporting
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the
organization

*Educational Requirements: *
Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
Minimum three (3) to five (5) years related experience preferred.

*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue,Suite 255
Carnegie, PA 15106
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 203 Office l Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: munee...@shstinc.com
www.shstinc.com