*Please send resumes to pre...@cloudeeva.com*

*Yahoo! IM: premreddyg <premred...@yahoo.in>*

* *

*Storage Engineer***

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

* *

*Job Description:*

·         Provisioning Storage and SAN connections for new servers,
upgrading, and decommissioning existing storage as needed for retired
servers.

·         Managing the physical and logical configuration of storage media
and storage management software to ensure optimum use of data storage space.

·         Participate in NAS architecting storage solutions providing
leadership for infrastructure and business unit based projects

·         Add new CIFS, File Systems, Shares

·         Design and planning of projects in support of day to day
production requirements as well as disaster recovery initiatives

·         Design and delivery of migration activities including Array to
Array and Tier to Tier migrations.

·         Manage and update Polices as required

·         Participating in the on-call rotation for 24x7 support for
escalated problem resolution and business unit based projects and incidents.

·         Collecting, formatting, and analyzing data for capacity planning
and performance monitoring

·         Periodic management reporting

* *

*Requirements:***

·         *5+ years’ experience Storage and SAN Administration.*

·         *Experience with HP and Solaris 10 & 11, Red Hat RHE5 & 6, 2003,
2003 x64, 2008 servers*

·         *Experience with ESX Blade Servers*

·         *Experience in provisioning, maintenance, troubleshooting of
enterprise storage systems*

·         *Experience with EMC VMAX, DMX, VNX, and Celerra arrays*

·         *Experience with EMC Unified Data Protection, SRDF, and Time
finder for Disaster Recovery*

·         *Experience with EMC/Brocade SAN DCX-8510B Directors and zoning*

·         Experience with SharePoint a plus

·         Experience working in an Enterprise corporate datacenter
environment

·         SQL, Oracle, DB2, Oracle Data Guard experience a plus

·         Very Good documentation skills

·         Strong understanding of network topologies related to server
infrastructure

·         Ability to prioritize and work within constraints of strictly
controlled change management infrastructure

·         Certification a plus

·         On call rotation required

*Thanks & regards,*

*G Prem*

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CE1C1A.1852CC90]

*104 Windsor Center Drive*

*Suite-300,*

*East Windsor NJ 08520*

*Work: 732-226-3459 *

*Email: pre...@cloudeeva.com*

* *

*Note: *We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you**