Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

* *
*JOB TITLE :             Business System Analyst
**
LOCATION :            NC-North Carolina/Charlotte

DURATION :            1 Year  6 Months

MOI          :              Telephonic  + Face2Face*

Requirements include:

   - Experience of hands on business analysis experience
   - Strong capital markets business knowledge
   - Strong working knowledge of Fixed Income, IR Derivatives, Equities, FX
   and Exchange Traded products
   - Translate business needs into written business requirements and
   functional design documents.
   - Work closely with project manager, business unit, and technology staff
   to drive out business solutions.
   - Reading XML, writing SQL and completing data mapping.
   - Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and a highly
   professional attitude are essential.
   - Ability to understand complex business problems with the ability to
   interpret into a business requirements document, work flows, use cases and
   functional design and assist in technical requirements.
   - Experience with SQL and XML
   - Experience with the Agile process for software development.
   - Good working knowledge of XL and VB script would be a big plus
   - QA experience would be a big plus
   - Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
   - Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters, Merrill analytics platforms
   ODR/GDA is a plus
   - Experience with SILAS and Dodd Frank regulatory reporting work,
   mapping, data understanding, regulatory understanding, trades in systems,
   etc.
   - Experience with the Hedge Management P&L project, understanding
   structured notes process and how to build P&L processes based around CIDW
   data
   - Experience with Data Controls. Assessing the various recon's,
   processes, etc., to define a control framework and implement
   - Experience with Straight Thru Trade Processing initiative
   - Experience with testing/release/light BA work spot.