Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amitsharma.rgtal...@gmail.com  and keep cc my official id
amit.sha...@rgtalent.com

* *
*JOB TITLE :          Solaris Systems Administrator      **

**LOCATION :          MA-Massachusetts/Boston
 **    **
**DURATION :           6 Months
**  **
**MOI          :             Telephonic  + Skype*

*Skills Set Requirements:*

   - Solaris System Admin  Expertise  preferable to have 8+ years’
   experience

   - Linux skills desirable
   - NetBackup  Administration experience
   - EMC and SAN Controller experience
   - Oracle Database experience from a systems perspective
   - Server Environment consists of T series, M series, and some Legacy Sun
   equipment
   - Solaris 10
   - NetBackup 7.5

*Activities:*

   - Admin support of ongoing projects including verification and execution
   of DR plan utilizing NetBackup at SunGard facility.
   - Support of ad-hoc request in support of ongoing projects.
   - General maintenance and administration of Unix system.
   - General maintenance and administration of backup systems
   - Projects include the moving of disaster recovery site from
   Philadelphia to Bethlehem, PA.  This includes moving the equipment and
   restoring the system to prove the environment is functioning properly.
   - Migrating from the current EMC system (CX4) to the new EMC system (VNX)
   - Setting up Solaris zones for next policy administration system.
   - Patching, monitoring and responding to daily activity within the
   Solaris environment.