Hello Business Partner,

Hope you are doing well Today.

*Please reply to **recruite...@exatechinc.com*

Find below our requirement. Please respond with Most suitable resume
immediately to the below mentioned ID along with contact information and
rate to carry out further discussions.

**
**
*Reporting Analyst*

Location:

San Mateo, CA

Duration: Long Term

*ONLY LOCALS..!*

* *

*Must-haves*

1) Excel experience( formulas, pivot tables, and v-look ups)

2) has used SQL (pull information)

3) be able to work  well with clients

4) has a college degree

5) 3-5 years of experience

*Plusses*

1) Health care background (understands terminology)

2) large data exposure

*Day-to-Day*

You will be working with Health care billing information.
Analyze/manipulate the information from SQL and report findings to
management. Ideally have a background in the Health Care sector so you are
able to analyze the data after manipulation.

Please send me qualified LOCAL candidates.

--

*Thanks,*

*Chris Harper*

*Sr. IT Recruiter