URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>

also keep in cc my gmail id
*javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*<javed.rgtal...@gmail.com>

*JOB TITLE:             SQL Server BI Developer**

LOCATION :           CA-California/West Hills

DURATION:           6 Months

M.O.I:                    Telephonic + Face2Face*

Job Description:
The job includes support of all aspects of databases/database application
code throughout the development/QA and production deployment, expert skills
in T-SQL and stored procedures. Must have detailed experience with SQL
databases. Knowledge of data mining, data warehouse, and data marts. Create
T-SQL stored procedures, SSIS packages, functions, triggers, views, tables.
Play a lead role in proactively identifying and fixing code that could
cause
operational issues in production. Strong customer and project deliverables
focus. Strong analytical skills and detail oriented..

Required Skills:
• 3+ years of MS SQL Server programming experience.
• Excellent understanding of database design concepts-Application
development
• Create database objects.
• Create triggers, functions & stored procedures using cursors & exception
handling.
• Excellent analysis skills-Good communication skills
• Strong MS Office
• Preferably BS in Computer Science, equivalent degree or higher

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*