URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com*

also keep in cc my gmail id    *javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Storage Admin

*Project Location*

Tallahassee, FL

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype***

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Minimum 3+ years of relevant Infrastructure Architecture experience.

•Advanced hands-on experience with SAN hardware, concepts, and protocols (
fibre channel, RAID)

•In-depth knowledge of VMware vSphere installation and configuration (ESXi,
vCenter)

•Experience Linux/Unix & Windows system administration

•Solid understanding of networking devices (Cisco and/or Juniper
routers/firewall/VPN )

•Ability to identify and resolve complex technical support issues through
research, testing and problem solving skills.

•Strong documentation skills (Visio, procedures, user instructions)

•Experience with scripting or programming as a system administrator

•Excellent communications skills (verbal & written) in English

•Physical ability to lift servers and computers, up to 50 pounds

•Able and willing to travel domestically as needed

Skillset Description:

As a Infrastructure Engineer team members will author detailed
infrastructure design specifications, technical support for infrastructure
and day to day operations for the Deloitte client team. Team members must
enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where the support needs are
always changing. Team members will utilize a broad range of operating
system, hardware, and software knowledge for infrastructure design,
including storage hardware, fiber channel switches, high-end blade servers
and networking equipment.

Responsibilities

•Advanced setup and support of various SAN and NAS equipment (EMC VNX,
Cisco MDS SAN FC switches, Cisco Fabric Interconnects, etc.)

•Install upgrade and maintain vSphere infrastructure VM’s and services.

•Work independently with minimal guidance on day to day tasks

•Architect solutions in response to project team requirements and support
requests leveraging technology to improve internal processes and procedures

•Manage equipment deployment projects from start to finish including
racking all varieties of hardware, cabling, OS installation, firmware
upgrades and LUN presentation

•Escalate issues to vendors as required, providing appropriate resources
and follow up to ensure completion within designated service level
agreements (SLAs).

•Guide junior staff in completing projects

Key Certifications are highly desired.

•VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)

•EMC2 Information Storage and Management (EMCISA)

•Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design (DCUCD)

•Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*