URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com*

also keep in cc my gmail id    *javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Lead Data Analyst

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

4-5 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype***

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Position Overview*

The Lead Data Analyst at our client is responsible for engaging in the data
work stream through key phases of an engagement including Conceptual
Design, Detailed Design, Implementation, Testing, and Production
Deployment.  Responsibilities include defining, assembling and presenting
technical data deliverables / work products.  Analysts must be comfortable
leading data workshops / meetings and presenting and defending analysis
findings to key stakeholders.

The Lead Data Analyst is also responsible for working with the technical
team (development and user experience design teams) through the Design,
Implementation and Testing of the complete enterprise solution.  The
Analysts must have experience in data warehouse design and implementation,
master data management, ETL (implementation along with big data concepts),
operational data store design (logical and physical models), dimensional
design, and implementation, stored procedures implementation and database
administration.

The Candidate must be proficient with SQL, standard ETL tools, data
modeling tools and standard enterprise databases. Candidates must have IT
consulting experience and be familiar with a team approach to execution.
Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
and be willing to travel (up to 80%).

*Responsibilities*

   - Provide input into scoping, planning and finally executing on data
   aspects of the engagement
   - Work with clients to define an enterprise-wide data aggregation
   approach that encompasses multiple systems and various data integration
   points
   - Solicits and/or derives required formulas and calculations required to
   meet the data needs of engagement
   - Solicit, document and advise on data sizing and growth requirements
   - Define and document mapping transforms
      - Formula calculations
      - Source to sink mappings
      - Value normalization (discrete, lookup and fuzzy grouped)
   - Define and document error detection and handling during ETL
   - Develop code
      - Procedural logic in 3GL and scripting languages (Java, Pig, Python)
      - SQL scripts and stored procedural logic (SSIS, Transact SQL, MySQL)
      - Can create unix/linux KSH, CSH, SH shell scripting and piping
      - Can use web based log processing and analysis tools
   - Provide data analysis, data profiling and definitions

*Required Experience/Skills*

Candidates must have 4+ years of data architecture experience and should
have completed at least three full data warehouse projects (with enterprise
or line-of-business scope)across multiple database platforms.  Candidate
must possess the following:

   - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
   - Linux shell
   - Detailed understanding of traditional waterfall and agile software
   development methodologies including (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Rational
   Unified Process, Lean Software Development) along with data specific
   modeling techniques (Kimball,Inman, 3NF, MDM, IE)
   - Enterprise Data warehouse experience (Oracle, DB2, Netezza, SSIS,
   MySql) is required
   - Practical working knowledge and experience developing dimensional
   models
   - Ability to develop logical and physical database model designs
   (Entity-Relationship Diagrams)
   - Ability to design structured flat files (CSV, tab separated,
   delimited)
   - Ability to code in a variety of languages (stored procedures; PL/SQL,
   Transact-SQL)
   - Expert with data modeling tools, such as ERWin, ER/Studio, or
   PowerDesigner
   - Needs experience with ETL tools like Oracle EDI, DataStage,
   Informatica, SSIS, etc.
   - OLTP and OLAP experience is required

*Nice to Have*

   - Experience in a few different types of industries like financial
   services, insurance, media and healthcare
   - Cloud based development and console use (Elastic Beanstalk, etc)
   - Use of hosted virtual machine or databases
   - Previous J2EE / Java experience or other programming languages (Ruby,
   PHP, Python, Perl)
   - Exposure to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, SimpleDB, Cassandra,
   Dynamo, Riak, Redis, Coherence, Memcached

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*