URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com*

also keep in cc my gmail id    *javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Abinitio Developer

*Project Location*

Foster City,, CA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype***

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Candidates must be a very strong Ab Initio developer. The project is very
complex so a senior level candidate is needed. Strong hands-on knowledge of
Ab Initio ETL is required. Strong knowledge of Unix (AIX), Ab Initio Coop,
SQL, Data analysis, Conduct-It is required.*

  Education/Experience

o Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant
field required
o 7-10 years experience required

Responsibility level
o Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor

Skills
o Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to ETL Software
development using Ab Initio, SQL and very large volume data processing
(Required)
o This is a hands-on development position using Ab Initio ETL software.
Strong hands-on knowledge of Ab Initio ETL is required. (Required)
o Strong knowledge of Unix (AIX), Ab Initio Coop, SQL, Data analysis,
Conduct-It is required
o Strong problem solving skills, ability to work independantly in a fast
paced environment is required.
o Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills (Required)
o Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
o Experience full software development lifecycle: from business/systems
analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification
authoring, to development, testing and delivery (Required)
o Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed
to resolve issue

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
o Develop Ab Initio software to solve complex data processing problems
o Analyze complex problems, perform data analysis, design, develop and test
solution to the problems
o Produce artifacts for full project life-cycle including conceptual
approach, detailed design, unit test cases and testing results, deployment
plans etc.
o Resolve defects encountered during various testing cycles
o Adhere to security and compliance standards, coding and testing
guidelines during all phases of the project cycle
o Develop installation/job control scripts and provide post-deployment
support
o Provide status on the progress of the development effort to development
management

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*