Hi All,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title: Production Support Analyst
Location: SAN JOSE, CA
Duration: 12+ month contract

RESPONSIBILITIES:*
Provide L2/L3 application product support for network based applications.
Requires strong knowledge of Unix, Linux and SQL.
L2/L3 Incident management: Resolve L2/L3 cases, make sure they are all
escalated in the right path.
File enhancements: Keep track of the latest issues with the tool and file
new enhancements where required
RCA documented: Make sure all the cases are updated with the root cause and
get the fix details and RCA analysis from the developers
Follow SLA guidelines: All the Cases should be updated within the SLA
mentioned in the case management document
Weekly case review: Attend weekly case review meetings with L4 and get the
latest updates on all the L4 cases raised by each individual
Weekly Bug review: Attend weekly backlog grooming calls, communicate bugs
and enhancement prioritization with product team
Communicate technical advisories: Prepare technical advisories and
escalation alerts and communicate to the support team
Request SPOT patches: Review the bug priority and severity and request spot
patched based on the severity of the bug
Training to L1/L2: Provide training sessions to L1 / L2 and bring them to
speed in order to reduce the number of cases getting escalated to L3.
Build knowledge base: Build up the knowledge base so that the rest of the
teams can get advantage by taking a look at it.

*SKILLS:*
Linux, Unix, Networking technlogies. Preferabbly with 5+ years of
experience.

Very Truly,*
Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com