URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>

also keep in cc my gmail id *javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*<javed.rgtal...@gmail.com>

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Salesforce developer

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Only Phone Hire*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Description
Title: Salesforce Developer / Analyst
technologies, specifically Salesforce.com and related cloud products. As
the subject matter expert, the individual will own front-line engagement
with various Client business groups to understand their AS-IS business
process landscape, customer relationship management (CRM) requirements and
recommend solutions by mapping it back to Salesforce.com (SFDC)
capabilities. This is a hands-on job that requires thorough knowledge on
industry best practices to implement SFDC solutions. Successful candidate
will have the experience to configure SFDC per business needs, see through
Product Life Cycle (PLC) phases - start from inception through production
support by working closely with senior managers, business representatives,
developers and administrators. The role also demands experience in drafting
the test strategy, test plans, hands-on execution of test scripts and
Acceptance Testing (UAT) facilitation in an agile fashion.
Specifically, BTMU is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer / Analyst
lead the business analysis of the documented user requirements
provide SME input to the preparation of the High Level Design project
deliverable
prepare estimates for the business component of the testing &
implementation phases of the project
provide input to the development of the WBS for business activities
participate in the documentation of the configuration, testing &
implementation components of the project plan

1. Functionality in Scope of Project
The following SFDC functionality is included in the scope of this project:
a. Accounts
i. Data attributes
ii. Ownership
iii. Team Structures (, Customer, Sales)
b. Opportunities
i. Products
ii. Customized revenue calculations
c. Call Log/Memo & Call Reporting
d. Reporting
i. Customized Reporting
ii. Dashboards
e. Data Integration

2. Test & Migration Planning
a. As part of the project planning activities, the Salesforce Developer /
Analyst will work with the Project and Business Coordinators to determine
and document the strategies for:
i. Systems Integration Testing (including stress and performance testing)
ii. Acceptance Testing
iii. Data Migration & Rollout (including user training approach)
3. Skill Sets Required
a. Minimum of 5 years Development and Business Analysis experience on the
Salesforce platform, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle
multiple tasks simultaneously. Salesforce configuration, customization, and
administration skills are required.
b. Applied knowledge of Salesforce and the Sales, Services and Marketing
functions, within the financial services industry.
c. Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to
Salesforce
Location: New York (Manhattan midtown) primarily; possible alternate work
location in New Jersey office (near PATH and Ferry). Travel will be
required as required by the business.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari*

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119*

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633*

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent*

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address
*kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com
<kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*