Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Build and Deployment Engineer*

*Project Location*

*Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration*

*12 months /Contract*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by F2F/Skype(Non-local)Need
USC/GC/EAD-GC onlyMain Skills:*

design and implementation of high performance software applications, and
must be able to formulate creative solutions to difficult problems.
Engineering skills, judgment and experience will be applied to ensure
product innovation, quality and that project schedules are met. The
selected candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced, team oriented,
product development environment. This position will provide vision,
leadership and strategy as well as actively participate in the design,
implementation and subsequent operations. UI Design and SQL skills will be
a plus.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Maintain and enhance the automated build, deploy and release process
   built using *TFS, Perl, Ant, C#.NET and UNIX shell scripts*
   - Develop and support new and existing programs/modules related to build
   and deploy system
   - Manage and maintain VSS and TFS repositories (tag, branch, merge, etc.)
   - Support release management process
   - Participates in deployment planning, identifying deployment risks and
   mitigations, monitoring and maintaining the build environments
   - Support Client migration efforts in a build & configuration engineer
   capacity
   - This is a hands-on role where significant participation in build and
   escalated support activities will be expected, including highly technical
   problem solving and /or performing technical audits of work done by staff
   and vendors throughout all phases of the SDLC
   - Will work in collaboration with the development team, testers and
   database administrators on small to complex scale .NET, ColdFusion and C++
   - Create and maintain deployment environments
   - Verify results of nightly builds and unit tests while working with
   developers on the results to have them corrected
   - Write technical documents as part of methodology established within
   the department
   - Work closely with QA and DEV team to resolve day to day deployment
   environment related issues

*Thanks*

*Meenu Sharma*

Sr. Team Lead - Recruitment
*RG Talent Inc.*

39120 Argonaut way
Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-105  FAX  510-952-4633

*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Gtalk/Yahoo: meenu.rgtalent*

In my absence please contact *Adil Zaman* at the following address
*adil.za...@rgtalent.com* <adil.za...@rgtalent.com>

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*