[image: logo_final]

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

We have excellent consultants. Please share your  requirements with me
*sant...@genuineitllc.com* <sant...@genuineitllc.com>

 Name of the consultant

Domain

Exp

Current Location

Re-location

Visa Status

Availability

Dinesh

*QA Project manager*

14+

Richardson, TX

Anywhere

H1B

2 weeks

Yuvraj

*Agile test LEAD*

10+

Plano, TX

Anywhere

H1B

2 weeks

pooja

*SAP BI BW/BO*

7+

Houston, TX

Anywhere

H1B

Immediate

shiva

*guide wire java*

8+

Dallas,TX

Anywhere

H1B

Immediate

Naveen

*Network Engineer/telecom*

8+

Mountain View,CA

Anywhere

H1B

2 weeks

Ashish

*Oracle SOA*

9+

Burbank, CA

Anywhere

H1B

2 weeks

Tejas

*Java Developer*

6+

Houston, TX

Houston & Dallas

Citizen

Immediate

Shyam

*QA LEAD*

7+

Dallas, TX

Anywhere

H1B

2 weeks

Chandra

*Mainframe  developer*

6+

Atlanta,GA

Anywhere

H1B

Immediate

Jagadeesh

*C++ Developer*

7+

St .Paul, MN

TX, Bay Area, CA

H1B

2 weeks

Mariam

*SAP HR*

6+

Houston, TX

Anywhere

Citizen

Immediate

Shanil

*QA Test Analyst*

6+

Plano, TX

Anywhere

H1B

2 weeks

Manjula

*Oracle Apps/Finacial/SQL*

15+

Houston, TX

Houston, TX

Citizen

Immediate

ashwin

*SAP ABAP/webdynpro*

9+

Houston, TX

only Texas

H1B

Immediate

Kishore

*TEST LEAD*

8+

Dallas, TX

Anywhere

H1B

2 weeks

Rekha

*SAP Fico*

10+

Newyork

East Coast

citizen

Immediate

puskar

*SAP Fico*

5+

Houston, TX

Anywhere

Citizen

Immediate

shiva kumar

*Main Frame developer*

11+

Dallas,TX

Anywhere

H1B

Immediate

Pooja

*Business Analyst*

6+

Houston, TX

Anywhere

H1B

Immediate

With Warm Regards [image: images]

*Santosh kumar**[image: image001]*

[image: logo_final]

(732-582-8350

**sant...@genuineitllc.com <sant...@genuineitllc.com>  *

[image: download (2)]santosh.genuineit...@gmail.com

:www.genuineitllc.com

[image: logo_132x32_2]

 [image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]  *Certified Women Owned
Business*

[image: cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40]

*According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.*

[image: stylepic_globe1]Please consider the environment before printing
this e-mail [image: download]  [image: images (2)]

--

With Warm Regards

*Santosh kumar*

(732-582-8350