Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

*Dev Ops Engineer*

*Project Location*

*Suunyvale CA*

*Duration*

*12 months /Contract*

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*
•             Engineering of related solutions for various project and
operational needs.

•             Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure
hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, cabling,
etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.

•             Install and configure systems such as supports MQM
infrastructure and applications.

•             Develop and maintain installation and configuration
procedures.

•             Contribute to and maintain system standards.

•             Research and recommend innovative, and where possible,
automated approaches for system administration tasks.

•             Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide
economies of scale.

Operations and Support

•             Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes,
reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of
scheduled jobs such as backups.

•             Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible
intrusions.

•             Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file
systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate
media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent
off site as necessary.

•             Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.

•             Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.

•             Provide upper tier support per request from various
constituencies.  Investigate and troubleshoot issues.

•             Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.

•             Perform hardware, software, and basic network troubleshooting
as necessary.

Maintenance

•             Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade
administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as
necessary.

•             Upgrade and configure system software that supports MQM
infrastructure applications per project or operational needs.

*Thanks*

*Meenu Sharma*

Team Lead - Recruitment
* RG Talent Inc.*

39120 Argonaut way
Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-105  FAX  510-952-4633

*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Gtalk/Yahoo: meenu.rgtalent*

In my absence please contact *Adil Zaman* at the following address
*adil.za...@rgtalent.com* <adil.za...@rgtalent.com>

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*