*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume to **sumi...@idctechnologies.com
<sumi...@idctechnologies.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*SQL developer*

*Project Location*

Wethersfield, CT

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Skills*

*Requirement*

   - 9 years SQL Server experience, must include SQL Server, 2005 through
   2012
   - Significant experience of T-SQL including Triggers, Stored Procedures,
   and functions
   - Must demonstrate knowledge of ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) concepts
   - Has good knowledge / technical approaches in data extraction,
   validation and cleansing processes / methodology
   - Knowledge and experience in the design and creation of tables
   including the use of appropriate data types, indexes and foreign key,
   default constraints, etc.
   - Knowledge and experience in the design and creation of XML schema
   - XML knowledge is required since legacy data may have to be converted
   into XML defined columns.
   - Knowledge and experience in performance tuning techniques
   - Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and have a basic
   understanding of project management
   - Verbal communication skills to explain and transfer knowledge both
   informally and at design and code review meetings.
   - Written communication skills to prepare regular periodic status
   reports.
   - Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Tools
   - Solid analytical skills
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Special consideration will be given to candidates who have working
   knowledge and experience with developing smart client application using
   Microsoft Visual Studio with VB.NET language or working knowledge of the
   Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework
   - Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
   - Ability to work well with a team of developers and business analysts

*Minimum Qualifications*
The minimum skills and experience levels required for a candidate to be
considered for this position include:

ยง  Minimum nine (9) years of experience development coding applications
using SQL Server

*Responsibilities*

   - Analyze and define source structure (structure of data in the legacy
   system)
   - Analyze and define target structure (structure of data in the new
   system)
   - Perform field mapping (mapping between the source and target structure
   with data cleansing, if necessary)
   - Define the migration process (automated and manual)
   - Develop data extractors and loaders
   - Manage the data conversion process and data push process to the
   various development/production environments
   - Responsible for data management and conversion activities such as Data
   Assessment, cleansing, extracting, migrating and reconciliation of data
   - Create and maintain technical documentation
   - Provide management level statistics and reports to monitor data
   migration progress
   - Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
   - Investigate and rectify technical issues within the ETL process

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>