Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

UX||UI (Front-End) Developer

*Project Location*

Milwaukee WI

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Skills*

Candidate must be available for on-site interviews.

*QUALIFICATIONS: *

§  Bachelor's Degree in a field related to software design/development or
equivalent experience.

§  Must have 3+ years focused experience in front-end development with
proficiency in responsive web development.

§  Requires skills using CSS (including CSS3 transformations/animations and
tableless multi-column layouts), HTML5, C#/.Net and JavaScript (including
jQuery, jQuery Mobile, and jQuery UI).

§  Must also demonstrate a general understanding of core User Experience
principles, philosophies, and methodologies.

§  Expertise in the following areas is highly desired:

§  AngularJS, Twitter Bootstrap, Photoshop/Illustrator, Scrum or other
agile development methodology, Knockout.js, Axure, mobile application
development for iOS and Android, unit testing, information architecture,
interaction design.
*RESPONSIBLITIES:*
Work side-by-side with User Experience designers, software engineers, and
other project team members to create innovative, user-centric, web-based
software solutions within an agile environment.

*Responsibilities include:*

§  Use a variety of technologies and conform to various software
development and business processes.

§  Use responsive web development to create front-end prototypes, proofs of
concepts, and production code for multiple platforms.

§  Provide input to UX design and technical discussions; propose solutions
and alternatives.

§  Using tableless layouts, build web pages to pixel-perfect standards from
Photoshop files or other designer-provided assets and specifications.

§  Proactively report on progress and raise any issues affecting ability to
complete work.

§  Actively seek opportunities to engage with others and to take on
additional tasks and responsibilities.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>