*Max Rate is $30/hr on c2c*

Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

Jr Java developer

*Project Location*

Topeka, KS

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

*Position Description*

This position works with the *KDOC PREA *Coordinator and management team to
identify, prioritize and carry out programming necessary to support PREA
compliance and objectives.

Assignments are given in the overall objectives for business outcomes.
Employee has latitude in developing goals and in setting progress and
project deadlines to meet business goals and outcomes.   Business goals are
reviewed for timely completion and effectiveness.

40% - Use prescribed methods and automated tools to *develop, debug or
document program code* for business applications which meets objectives of:
design, cost and schedule; user and stakeholder requirements; and quality
standards

15% - Design, perform or document *unit and integration tests *of new or
modified program code and user procedures; coordinate involvement of users
and stakeholders

*15% - Install and configure* system and application *software*

*15% - Manage software releases or documentation updates*; observe the
organization's procedures for configuration management

*5% - Modify or document changes* to existing program code and data
structures to correct errors or change business functionality

*5% - Assist users* resolve their problem or perform needed action at the
time of contact, whenever possible; otherwise, direct action by appropriate
IT support personnel to resolve problems or train users

5% - other duties as assigned

*Required Minimum Qualifications*

§  Successful completion of 24 hours in computer science coursework or
certification and three years’ experience coding, testing, and debugging
application programs or four years experience coding, testing, and
debugging application programs.

§  Education may be substituted for experience as determined relevant by
the agency.

*Preferred Skills and/or Qualifications*

Development experience in Java and knowledge of *Java frameworks like
Spring, Hiberate and JSF; Groovy is a PLUS*

*Manager Notes*

§  Will be connecting to SQL database

§  Prefer Groovy, however open to Java

§  Must have* 2+ years of practical *experience

§  Will work on PREA - Prison Rape Elimination Act (monitoring activity of
prisoners) system

§  Person will develop the system on their own, so must have experience
working solo

§  Comm. skills are important.

§  They will be involved in gathering some requirements, not a lot

§  Mostly new development, however some enhancement

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>