URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Please Send Resume and refrences to anub...@tresourceinc.com

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send meyour latest
updated resume along with contact details.

Swaps BA

Location: NYC

Duration-contact Open

BA will not be leading a team but will be the key person on the team, this
is a small two person team where each BA will interact directly with users.

Looking for BA with *Synthetic Prime Brokerage experience*, 5 years *Swaps
experience* preferred. *SQL, reporting experience* is must as well. Open to
Contractor and FT. Overall 10 years' experience required in financial
industry. Start Date ASAP.

In this role, the BA, Sr. Manager's job responsibilities would include, but
would not be limited to:

·         Conducting requirement analysis and creating its supporting
documentation (BRD's).

·         Development and execution of QA / UAT testing during the complete
life cycle of enhancement releases.

·         Performing ad-hoc data analysis for the CS team as may be required

·         Contributing to Knowledge repository of known problems and
solutions

·         Developing automation strategies for the repeatable support
activities and processes

·         Other support tasks as assigned.

Thanks and Regards,

Anubhav sood | IT RECRUITER

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 814 Fax: 408-884-2409

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> anubhavtrg | *YIM: anubhavtrg*

anub...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com