*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
<vsaras...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position:- Mobile Developer*

*Location - Marlborough, MA*

*MOI:- Telephonic + Skype*

*Duration:- 6+ Months*

*Keys to the Position:*

·         Experience building Applications using *Objective C, iOS SDK -
This is required*

·         Must have experience building mobile applications from end to end

·         Strong preference will be given to those that have a development
foundation in *Java and HTML 5*

·         Deep understanding of web mobile technologies including
JavaScript frameworks such as Bootstrap, Sencha, etc. is a +

·         Responsive design experience is a +

·         Worked with one or more MDM platforms (Airwatch or Intune a plus)
is a +

·         Understands security frameworks of iOS and Android is a +

·         Knowledge of security including SAML/MutualAuth and Active
Directory is a +

****Please submit an example or link to the candidates portfolio as the
manager wants to review the app or apps that they have developed before
requesting the interview.*

*Minimum Requirements*:

*Required Experience / Skills*

·         Hands-on web development experience with Mobile devices using
Java and HTML 5

·         Experience building Applications using *Objective C, iOS SDK*

·         Deep understanding of web mobile technologies including
JavaScript frameworks such as Bootstrap, Sencha, etc.

·         Responsive design experience

·         Worked with one or more MDM platforms (Airwatch or Intune a plus)

·         Understands security frameworks of iOS and Android

·         Knowledge of security including SAML/MutualAuth and Active
Directory is a plus

·         Deep understanding of web mobile technologies including
JavaScript frameworks such as Bootstrap, Sencha, etc.

·         Responsive design experience

·         Worked with one or more MDM platforms (Airwatch or Intune a plus)

·         Understands security frameworks of iOS and Android

·         Knowledge of security including SAML/MutualAuth and Active
Directory is a plus

*Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.*

The client is seeking a Mobile Apps Engineer to architect and develop
infrastructure and applications to support various business groups.  The
candidate must provide the technology direction and hands-on expertise to
help the teams develop their mobile applications.    The ideal candidate
will have significant input into our process, and will help influence the
direction of our mobile team and our teams’ mobile strategies.

*Responsibilities*

Mobile Engineer must have hands-on development experience to build new Apps
and define standards for new apps.  The candidate will be working closely
with the architecture, information security and application teams to
architect and build new systems. The candidate will be required to provide
technology direction and product recommendations to enable mobile
application development.  The candidate must understand multiple mobile
platforms and the applicability of hybrid technologies.

Vijay Saraswat
Talent Acquisition Executive
Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
www.tekshapers.com
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*!!!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.