Dear All,

If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,

Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to *gaur...@sysmind.com
<gaur...@sysmind.com> or gauravj.sysm...@gmail.com
<gauravj.sysm...@gmail.com>*

*Role: Java Developer*

*Location: NYC,NY and Jersicity,NJ*

*Duration: 12+ month*

*Interview**: Phone and inperson  **(Need Visa copy during submission)*

 *Must be local consultant to NY/NJ*

*Must have finance/banking experience*

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:*

Comp Science Graduates with 4+ years  of experience doing bespoke
application development in Core Java
Good understanding of complex algorithms and coding for security &
performance
Strong Object Oriented Concepts
Experience in Agile development methodology
Experience in Functional Programming languages and scripting languages is a
big plus
Big Data development experience is a plus
Experience in low latency and high performance systems would be a big plus
SQL Skills is a big plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*|Gourav Jayasval ||Sr.Technical Recruiter|*

*|Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2176||Email: **gaur...@sysmind.com|*
<gaur...@sysmind.com%7C>

*|Hangout: **gourav.recruite...@gmail.com|*
<gourav.recruite...@gmail.com%7C>*|Sysmind LLC. ||*Address: 38 Washington
Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550|

[image: cid:image001.png@01CEC4D8.49178020]

This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.