Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

My name is Animesh Singh and associated with Zodiac Solutions Inc. We
provide IT Consulting Services to our customers immediate and long term
resource needs. This is in regards to a Strong * Senior Security Analyst*
position based out of *Phoenix, AZ**. * I would appreciate if you could
review the job description mentioned below and let me know your interest
and availability.

For a quick response mail me at prash...@zodiac-solutions.com

*Position: Senior Security Analyst*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Contract Duration: 8+ months*

*Pay Rates: $55/HR*

*Role Overview:*

   - The Platform Engineering team is a highly skilled team of senior
   engineers that are experts at managing and integrating various third party
   Security and Networking platforms into the environment.
   - This team, in collaboration with other teams and business
   stakeholders, is at the forefront of providing the security tools which
   enhance our security operations center, corporate security, applications
   and ensure world class set of managed offerings for our customers.
   - Our managed platforms include, but are not limited to, technologies
   from vendors such as Trend Micro, Symantec, McAfee, Bit9, QRadar,
   Microsoft, etc.
   - As the subject matter expert on their technology, the Platform
   Engineer plays a critical role, and will be accountable for the success of
   his/her platforms.
   - This will need to be achieved through ongoing planning, coordination
   and alignment, both internally within the team, and also with partner teams
   such as Product Management, Software Engineering, Customer Implementation
   Services and Support Engineering.

*Must Have:*

   - IT Security Technologies         and 5 Yrs.
   - Linux                                    and 5 Yrs.
   - Security Tools                         and 5 Yrs.
   - Solaris                                   and 3 Yrs.
   - Unix                                      and 5 Yrs.
   - UNIX Systems Administration and 3 Yrs.
   - Windows 2003/2008 Server    and 5 Yrs.

*Preferred Certifications: *

   - CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC or other security certifications highly
   desired.

*Regards,*

*Prashant Choudhary*

*Business Development Consultant *| Zodiac Solutions, Inc.

*270** West Lancaster Avenue, Suite H-2, Malvern, PA 19355*

(Desk): 484.932.9969 ; (Fax):866.655.7805
Email:  *prash...@zodiac-solutions.com <m...@zodiac-solutions.com>*
Website:  *www.zodiac-solutions.com <http://www.zodiac-solutions.com/>*