Hi

send your resumes to v.avancerc...@gmail.com    v.avancerc...@gmail.com

We have Salesforce Domain / Architect / Business Change / Integration
Architect multiple jobs in Houston TX

We need profiles for the given below requirements for one of our direct
client If you have candidates please send me the resume and the following
information:

*1> Position Title: Salesforce Business Architect *
Scope: Standard Biz Arch role for Service Cloud
Start: 5/11/15
End: 7/3/15
Location: Houston TX - heavy travel first 4 weeks
Hours:
40 hrs/week weeks 1-6
10 hrs/week weeks 7-8
Total: 260 hrs

*2>Position Title: Salesforce Business Change *
Scope: Change Workshops for Service Cloud Implantation + change enablement
planning/documenting
Start: 5/4 or 5/11
Duration - 8 weeks
20 hrs/week
Location - Houston TX - some travel required (could likely do 40 hrs/week
if that's better)

*3>Position Title: Salesforce Integration Architect *
Scope: Integration Arch - customer will do hands on, Integration Arch will
advise on system limits, integration tools, integration strategy and best
practices
Start: 5/11 (or sooner)
40 hrs/week through 7/17
20 hrs/week from 7/20 - 10/5/15
Location - Houston TX - heavy onsite time required up front.

*4>Position Title: Business Analyst*
Location - St. Louis
Onstie - 75%
Start: 5/11 (or before)
End: 6/7
Full Time: 200 hrs

Scope: SFDC Business Analyst (sales cloud) for blueprint work in order to
plan/analyze for future deployment, assist clients Business Architect in
creating a roadmap of functionality, benefits and relative effort that is
be used to align with the business to determine prioritization

send your resumes to v.avancerc...@gmail.com