Hello,

My name is *Raj singh*, I am working with *Technology Resource Group Inc* .
 *Technology Resource Group Inc *is a Workforce Management and Solutions
Company providing facilities management/outsourcing, staff augmentation,
project management, and consulting services. We are seeking a
well-qualified experienced  in *Java Developer*  support of our client in
to locations *Chicago, IL.*

*Reply to my official ID  rajsi...@tresourceinc.com
<rajsi...@tresourceinc.com> .*

  Role

UI Developer - Mid

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

Looking for talented, self motivated, individual working on a dynamic team
to assist in UI/UX centered development and delivery of a mobile first
responsive / adaptive web based portal.

-Knowledge of existing and new responsive & adaptive Web / HTML / CSS
technologies and constraints ?Framework experience ok but fundamental
building block knowledge required ?Javascript experience a plus (jQuery,
AngularJS) ?Familiar with cross browser / device constraints -Understanding
of software and hardware development ?Work within source code repository
(git / svn) ?Work within varied IDEs (*Eclipse, WebStorm, Visual Studio)*
-understanding of bit-depth, pixel-density, and resolution issues -graphic
user interface (GUI) screen layout and composition

Roles and responsibility

Will code in CSS, HTML & JavaScript -Integrate code within a server and
client side template (Mustache, Handlebars, etc...)

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Total experience in required skill (years)

~8 years

Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)

$50/ hr maximum

Work Location

Chicago, IL

Duration

12 - 24 months

*Raj Singh* |SR. *IT Recruiter* |

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 4342821338

Fax: 408-884-2409

rajsi...@tresourceinc.com|  www.tresourceinc.com

gtalk    rajkumar.rgtalent