Hi,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me immediately
at *amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com <amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com>*

Job Title                            *Devops Engineer*

Location                            *Santa Barbara, CA*

Duration                            *6 Month /Contract*

MOI        *                           Tel + skype*

*Required Skills:*

Citrix Company

*Senior DevOps Engineer*

Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical
engineering, or related field is preferred with 5+ years of directly
related work experience

· Demonstrated, experienced with Unix/Linux systems administration and
troubleshooting

· Strong working proficiency and demonstrated ability to produce robust and
scalable production quality code in more than one administrative language
such as Bash, Ruby, Perl, or Python

· Solid understand of network protocols and tools for system side
diagnostics

· Demonstrated understanding of secure communication tools and principles
(ssh, ssl, tls etc)

· Demonstrated experience with commercial or open source monitoring systems
(e.g. Nagios, Zenoss)

· Strong fundamentals of distributed systems development, tools and designs

· Demonstrated understanding of failure mode analysis

· Experience with distributed computing and Software Registration systems
such as Cassandra/Zookeeper preferred

· Demonstrated understanding of software lifecycle process

· Familiarity with test driven methodologies

· Experience with version control tools (Git, Perforce, SVN, etc) preferred

· Experience with common frameworks, languages and application servers for
Webapps, Java, C/C++ or other languages preferred

· Experience with hosting applications in Cloud, and principles of
elasticity using third party cloud technologies (Amazon AWS, Azure,
CloudStack, Rackspace) preferred

· Experience with automated deployment/Continuous Integration technologies
such as BuildForge, Jenkins, Bamboo preferred.

*Amit kaushish*

*RG Talent Inc.*

*Phone: 510-443-0757 x 187*

*gtalk -- amit.rgtal...@gmail.com <amit.rgtal...@gmail.com>*