*Hi Folks ,*

*Hope you’re doing great !    *

*Kindly let me know if anyone available with required skills. *

*Please send resumes to r...@vstconsulting.com <r...@vstconsulting.com>*

Our client has a need for a Financial Business Analyst.

Location: Norwalk, CT

Duration: 3-6 months but could get extended up to 12 months.

expenses paid to consultant for travel to client sites while on project.

Start date is early July.

Phone interviews only. No F2F interviews required. All work will be done at
the client site but will require travel to other sites. Maybe only 2-3 over
length of project and those travel expenses will be paid for by client.

Candidates must have EXCELLENT communication skills.

Job Description below:

The resource we are seeking should be experienced in supporting commercial
loans and leasing operations at a major financial institution (consultant
or management executive - 15+ years experience).  This individual would
have an in-depth understanding of the end to end processes, and the leading
application solutions  in the market that support each of these
processes.  The processes include:

- Sales/ Prospecting

- Loan origination and underwriting

- Loan Servicing

- Asset Management

- Business intelligence/ reporting and analysis (e.g., EDW)

- Finance (e.g., GL, AP)

- Third party services (e.g., D&B credit)

The ideal resource would have the ability to analyze current state
processes and applications, understand gaps and opportunities for
improvement, and propose a future state vision for a new company that needs
to implement a right-sized application portfolio.  This may include legacy
(cloned) applications transferred from the Parent, hosted/ SaaS based
solutions available in the market, or application purchase solutions.  They
would have experience in understanding/developing/ recommending high level
solution architectures with consideration to flexibility, scalability,
interfaces with third parties, and total cost of ownership (TCO).

While experience in supporting M&A transactions would be a plus
(particularly divestitures or carve-outs), it is not mandatory.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

VST Consulting, Inc

PH:  732-491-8663| Fax: 732-404-0045