Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We have a  position with one of our client IGATE.

Please share your Consultant for this position.at hjo...@tresourceinc.com

Duration: 3 months + (Extendable up to the long term)

Location: LA, CA

Over 7 years’ experience in Teradata , Teradata tools, Atleast 2 years in
Performance tuning

·         Experienced in performance optimization techniques and SQL tuning.

·         Ability to write complex Teradata SQL queries, procedures,
triggers and functions.

·         Practical experience in managing the internal Teradata database
security

·         Strong understanding of Teradata Load Utilities, TPT, BTEQ Scripts

·         Responsible for end-to-end performance management and tuning

·         Statistical Analysis and Performance Tuning document for ETL Loads

·         Analysis and Performance Tuning document for DMR Queries.

·         A document identifying any issues and recommended solutions
(including a detailed action plan)

Experience in Cogno's reports, Framework manager, DMR queries will be added
advantage

Thanks & Regards,

*Hemant Joshi | Sr.Technical Recruiter Technology Resource Group Inc.  3736
Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*Office: 408 - 709 – 1760 Ext: 891 or 408-426-2263 G talk: joshi.recruiter1* |
*Y Mail: joshi.recruiter* | *Fax: 408-884-2409*

*hjo...@tresourceinc.com* <hjo...@tresourceinc.com>* |  *
*www.tresourceinc.com* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>