Hi,

Share me matching profile at *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  Senior Cloud Architect*

*Duration – 12 Month*

*Location- Seattle, WA*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Skype  *

*Experience: *

·         5+ year’s design and/or implementation and/or support of highly
distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring
availability, reliability, etc.)

·         2+ years’ experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the
public cloud / hybrid cloud

·         Deep experience in AGILE development, SCRUM and Application
Lifecycle Management (ALM) with programming experience in one or more of
the following areas:

o   .NET

o   C++

o   Java

·         Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure components:

·         Software design or development

·         Systems Operations / Management

·         Database architecture

·         Virtualization

·         IP Networking

·         Storage

·         IT Security

·         Technical prowess and passion—especially for Windows Azure,
modern Application design practices and principles.

·         Oversight experience on major transformation projects and
successful transitions to implementation support teams

·         Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly
desired, MBA optional

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*