please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

UX DESIGNER

*Project Location*

Nyc NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by Face to Face*

* client::pwc *
Visual/UX Designer

BusinessOS is a startup being incubated by PwC. We are building a SaaS
suite of offerings for small businesses to help manage their companies.

The UX Designer will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that our product MVP team achieves it's core (business)
objectives whilst providing the customers with an indespensibly sticky,
smooth, and enjoyable user experience
• Using expertise in understanding small business customers and designing
an optimal mix of ideal high and low touchpoints in the UX
• Preparing low fidelity prototypes of the mobile architecture and features
(ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to
wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain
storming.
•  Gauging the technical feasibility by presenting the information
architecture and user journeys through wireframes to management
• Recommending design approaches to the team for review/iteration/approval
• Being persuasive about design philosophy both verbally and in writing
• Presenting high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the management for
review/iteration/approval.
• Codifying the build requirements for and managing the Business Analysts
through the design cycle

Skills/Requirements:
• An expert understanding of mobile product management and business analyst
skills
• An ability to ask really good questions to extract core and driving needs
of the product
• A excellent grasp on how the small business uses software
• A plus if they have built consumer grade applications in a CRM or
Workflow capacity
• A love for stylistic graphic design also a plus

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*