please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Project Analysts/Business Analyst

*Project Location*

Columbus OH

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by skype*

The individual contributor position responsible for supporting all facets
of project delivery for the Digital Platform; including creative, business
and technical requirements, project scoping, quality assurance and
compliance with established standards.

Candidates must have an in-depth understanding of the software development
lifecycle with the ability to communicate project status, issues, and
resolutions in a small team environment and have demonstrated experience
with Agile development, writing user stories, use cases, and using
requirements elicitation tools (mock-up tools, user story modeling tools).
The role requires close coordination with IT, Marketing, Planning, Finance,
Web Merchants, Web Coordination, and Customer Call Center.

There are two positions:  one will be to support the digital platform
project and the other one will be to support  the regular home team.

Key skills are:  Background in the digital commerce space and knowledge of
JIRA/Confluence.

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*