Hi Partners,

I represent GTSS (Global Technical Software Services Inc.) an SRM Tech
Company. GTSSMinds Inc. is a US subsidiary of SRM Technologies. We are a
700m$ CMM-I Level 4, ISO 9001 company. Some of the industries we are
currently cater to
http://www.gtssminds.com/who-we-are/industries-we-serve.htm

Find the Job description below and let me know your interest

*Job Description :*

Title: Senior Web Software Developer

Location: Denver, Colorado 80203

Job Duration : 9 Months

Rate : Market

*Requirements/Experience:*

8+ years of software development for large corporations

Experience with medium to large multi?layer applications.

5+ .Net 2.0 framework and up ? C#? VB.NET <http://vb.net/> ? APS.NET
<http://aps.net/>

3+ years of experience with WCF

3+ years of experience writing PL?SQL Version 10g code

*Skills:*

Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills

Strong written and verbal communication skills

Ability to work both independently and as part of a team

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Strong critical reasoning and decision making ability

Accurate, thorough and detail oriented

Efficient with time sensitive projects

*Preferred Experience and Skills:*

Experience with Agile methodologies

SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

Team Foundation Server (TFS)

Toad

Relational Database design and Object?relational mapping (ORM) technologies

MVC/MVVM design patterns

Experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) / javascript

Adobe Output Designer 5.7

Design, develop and test new BizTalk applications

Troubleshoot and optimize existing BizTalk solutions

BizTalk 2009

8+ years of BizTalk development

*Education:*

BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience

--

Thanks & Regards,

Muthu

Jr.Executive - Talent Acquisition

*G*lobal *T*echnical *S*oftware *S*ervices Inc.

New Jersey , USA

Reach me via Email @ *mu...@gtssminds.com <mu...@gtssminds.com>*| Work  @
609-890-0316 x 821