Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me immediately
at *amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com <amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com>*

Job Title                   DataStage ETL Developer

Location                    7955 S. Cass Avenue, Darien, IL 60561

Duration                    12 Months /Contract

MOI                    Tel + Skype

*PROJECT-SPECIFIC DETAILS*

1.            At least 5yrs. Experience using IBM DataStage ETL tool

2.            Experience working in HEALTHCARE Industry

3.            SQL development experience (Creating queries/Stored
procedures/Views/Materialized Views, etc.) in any RDBMS (Oracle, SQL
Server, Netezza, etc.)

4.            Experience with IBM HCPDM (Healthcare Provider Data Model)

*Soft Skills:*

-Work and Collaborate with technical and functional teams to ensure
effective delivery of systems.

-Use multiple software development methodologies and standards as defined
by organization to effectively code and deliver systems.

-Follow established processes for configuration and release management to
ensure that all project artifacts are managed, integrated, and versioned
according to standards.

-Prepare regular status reports and presentations of designs

*Amit kaushish*

*RG Talent Inc.*

*Phone: 510-443-0757 x 187*

*gtalk -- amit.rgtal...@gmail.com <amit.rgtal...@gmail.com>*