Hi Folks,

Find our client requirement below and send me your perfect match.

*Kindly Share The Profile at---------------------...@tresourceinc.com
<at---------------------...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Need Only  GC/Citizen*

Position – Lead Java Developer

Location – NYC, NY

Duration – 6 + months

Job Description :-

9 years experience

Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills

Solid experience in java, j2ee programming and design techniques

Solid experience in HTML and advanced JavaScript programming

Solid experience on Apache infrastructure, weblogic, tomcat deployment
models

Experience in source control, IDE and build tools like Ant, subversion,
eclipse

Thanks & Regards,

Kuldeep Samra | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Desk No: 408-709-1760 Ext : 906

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> kuldeepsamra144 *Y Mail*:
kuldeep.prosoft | Fax: 408-884-2409

k...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com