*Please send me you updated word resume to manohar.madishe...@wisemen.com
<manohar.madishe...@wisemen.com> OR Reach me at 281-957-5888 Ext. (211) *

*Looking for Local to TX people who can go for In-person Interview. *

Greetings!

My name is Manohar and I work with Wise Men Consultants. Wisemen is an
award winning IT Consulting and Staffing firm. We are preferred vendors to
several high profile clients.  I am reaching out to you regarding the
following open position with one of our clients. If you are interested,
please send your updated resume in word format. If you are currently
unavailable but know any of your friends or colleague who may be looking
for a new opportunity, would you please forward this email to them?  Client
is looking to fill this urgently.

*Job Title: Junior .Net Developer *

*Location: Houston, TX – 77042*

*Duration: 6+ months (Possibility of extension) *

*Job Duties:*

·         .Net Software Developer to assist on new software projects for
internal business applications.

·         Projects will be web based using ASP.net MVC 4.5, Angular, Visual
Studio 2013 and SQL Server 2008.

·         Work will be done in a team setting with 2-5 team members.

*Skill Level:*

·         Major in computer science or other applicable technical degree

·         Ability to understand new concepts/standards quickly and apply
them to functional requirements

·         Understanding of object oriented methodologies

·         Excellent communication skills
Three Year ASP.Net development experience

Sincerely,

Manohar Madishetty,

SR IT Recruiter

O: 281-957-5888 extn: 211