Hi,

Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Senior Storage Engineer - CommVault

*Project Location*

Minneapolis MN

*Duration*

4 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS*

   - Managing and *configuring Client Side de-duplication* in *CommVault
   version 10*
   - Managing and configuring *VSA virtual backups* in CommVault version 10
   - *Troubleshooting backup/restore* issues for *Windows file servers* using
   a shared *Index Cache*
   - Troubleshooting and configuring backups/restores for *Exchange
   databases* and *Exchange mailboxes* configured in an *Exchange 2010 DAG*
   - Troubleshooting *EMC NAS* backup/restore issues
   - Experience with such authority admin privileges on the *NAS, Exchange*
    and *Windows file systems*
   - Experience with *IBM Enterprise* class *Tape Libraries* and
   troubleshooting issues
   - Experience working with CommVault support

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS*

   - *Engineering* and *designing backups* and *DR* in a large scale,
   multi-site environment of greater than *100 TB of data*
   - Experience with *VMware Esxi 5.0/5.1/5.5* and *VCenter*
   - Experience with daily reporting in CommVault that goes beyond the
   basics.
   - Managing and troubleshooting *CommVault group firewall* permissions
   - Managing and configuring *aux copies* including *deduplication
DASH* copies
   in CommVault version 10
   - Rudimentary understanding and troubleshooting of a *version 9
   Compliance Archive*
   - Experience configuring and managing CommVault scheduling using
   CommVault groups
   - Certified in CommVault software