please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Embedded Developer

*Project Location*

Seattle /WA

*Duration*

9 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by skype*

Job Description or Scope of Services:
• New Feature Development on MG5225, MP2000/MP2150, DCX3635, DCX525, IP815
and XG1v3 platforms
• Maintenance and Defect resolution of issues on listed platforms
• Integration and Testing of new and existing features on listed platforms
• Generation of required product development documentation including, but
not limited to, Functional Specifications, Design Documents, Test Plans,
and Test Reports
• Configuration and maintenance of required test infrastructure
A. Required skills.
• Software Development:
§ Embedded Systems Development
§ C++ Expertise
§ Application/Middleware development
§ Experience with Linux and other industry standard operating systems,
compilers, debuggers, source-code control systems and bug trackers
§ Set-top box development experience
§ Knowledge of XML, COM, http, UPnP, networking, databases, and graphics
APIs
§ Access to Live QAM/IP Streams, VOD, and Recorded content in an ARRIS
facility.

Additional Notes based on 9/11 meeting:
• Need 10 resources – 5 with 6-8 years of experience and 5 with 10-12 years
of experience
• The developers need to have middleware and application development skills
– not hardware level or firmware developers. This is a key requirement.
• Experience with set-top box development will be ideal
• Testing scores required: Job ARRIS Embedded Dev

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*