Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829*

*Title:               ODI DEVELOPER*

*Location:        Salem, NC*

*Duration:       6+ Months contract*

*Interview mode:  Telephonic + Skype*

*DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: *

·         Experience in Business Intelligence and data warehouse projects.

·         Experience in ETL architecture design within data warehousing
environments governed by applying appropriate methodologies and ETL
standards.

·         *Must have experience with ODI, Oracle Data Integrator 11g*

·         Must have hands on experience in SQL and PLSQL.

·         Should have working experience in Linux and ftp/sftp.

·          Must have experience in loading data into Oracle database from
flat files; excel spreadsheet, XML files using utilities (like SQL Loader)
and ETL tools.

·         Knowledge in oracle EBS 11.5.10Experience in Oracle pl/sql and
Sql tuning. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of
expertise.

*Skills:*

*Required*

·         Excellent technical skills:

o    OBIEE Expert.

o    PL/SQL, SQL

o    proficiency in Java

o    Solid experience with web services (SOA,. Java).

o    XML (DOM manipulation, SAX parsing, XPATH, XSLT).

·         Perfect understanding of relational databases (including tables,
views, indexes, tablespaces etc.).

·         Complete mastery of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the
translation of business requirements.

·         Experience with change management tools and processes, including
source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release
management.

·         Good knowledge and understanding of Oracle API's.

·         In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures.

·         Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting.

·         Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale
initiatives.

·         Experience with global implementations of large scale
Applications.

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter