Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*BizTalk Developer*” position with *State of AZ.*

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :* *SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Title*

*BizTalk Developer*

*Project Location*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

*Skills*

Arizona Department of Revenue

*Required Experience:*

·         BizTalk Server 2006/2009/2010/2013 - At least 2 years

·         Must have expert skill analyzing and writing .NET code using C#.

·         Expert skill using and applying, MS Enterprise Libraries and WCF
- At least 5 years

·         Intermediate skill analyzing and writing complex SQL statements
using multi table joins, exist clauses, etc. is a plus

·         Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 - At least 5 years - Must have
ability to analyze, modify and create advanced SQL statements and queries
using T-SQL

·         Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013, TFS - At least 5 years

·         Microsoft office products to create design and technical
documentation.

·         Development Using Agile and SDLC Teams.

·         Developer Unit Test - At least 5 years - Must have Ability to
perform comprehensive unit tests, creating test cases, acceptance criteria
and scripts to provide secure and accurate code.

·         Developer Code Review - At least 5 years - Must have Ability to
defend code and logic in a formal code review

·         Experience with Agile Software Development is a plus

·         Experience with XSLT, XPATH

·         Experience in  BizTalk Server 2013 SFTP Adapter is a plus

·         Experience in using BAM and BRE is a plus

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Infotree Service Inc.