Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170

*Job Title:      Project Manager - Pega experience*

*Work Location:     Pleasanton, CA or Pasadena, CA*

*Duration of assignment:  12+ Months Contract*

*MOI:   Telephonic + Skype*

*Relevant Experience* (in Yrs):  *8+ of Project Management*

*Total IT Experience Required:           **10+ Years*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

- Establish and maintain technical relationships between various
stakeholders across multiple work groups to enhance existing call center
site functionalities and troubleshoot issues that arise before/during/after
deployment
- Act as the single point for contact for work intake and management
- Assist in status collection and reporting to management in a
regular/adhoc basis
- Create, manage, and update work plans, ensure resources are executing
tasks to plan and report status on progress/risks/issues
- Communicate specifications and guidelines to ensure multiple simultaneous
and inter-dependent deployments are managed well

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

- Strong Project Management skills with experience managing multiple tracks
and simultaneous implementations
- Pega project management experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in managing development for complex applications on time and
within budget
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced software development environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Vendor Management experience (ability to manage Customer’s System
Integrator to get work done)

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Communication and Leadership

Thanks and Regard’s