Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we have an immediate opening for “*UI With Angular.JS*” with one
of our client in *Phoenix, AZ*.

Kindly confirm your interest by sending your updated resume with salary
expectation and a convenient time to discuss. In case you are not
available, we appreciate if you could refer your friends/colleagues and
keep us posted when you are looking for a change.

*Role: UI Developer With Angular.JS*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: Fulltime/Permanent*

*Interview Mode: Face 2 Face (Must)*

Interview Date: Immediate

*Job Description:*

·         Strong in Frontend technologies with* minimum 5 yrs experience*

·         Minimum 1 Year *Angular* experience is must

·         Experience in UI Templating

·         *JSON/REST* integration with

·         Should be experiences with KARMA/SINNON NPM Modules

·         *SASS Experience will be added advantage*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ajay Gupta*

Sr. Techincal Recruiter