SEND ME RESUMES AT sachin.ya...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Mobile eComm QA

*Project Location*

Ann Arbor MI

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI-TELEPHONIC+SKYPE

-       Mostly manual testing, but QTP & Selenium are becoming a larger
part of this environment

-       Backend testing (SQL, SOAP UI) is important to have skills with

-       Will need to move quickly, juggle projects in a fast-paced, Agile
environment

*MUST HAVE’S IN ORDER TO GET INTERVIEW:*

*1.  PRODUCT eCommerce ( recent experience*)

   - *What doesn’t count:* Retail Banking,  Fedex/UPS, Selling Services
   online
   - *WHAT DOES COUNT:* Product, Retail eCommerce!!
   - Size Matters à must be HIGH VOLUME transactions  (glocal eComm is a
   PLUS)

   1. *2.      Mobile Testing (recent experience) *

   - Native & Web Mobile
   - Different OS’s
   - Different browsers
   - Different Devices

   1. *3.      Match for Environment (Agile, Back & Front End, Manual/Auto)*

   - Mostly Manual (and QTP/Selenium)
   - Agile, fast-paced environment
   - Testing of backend with SQL, SOAP UI

   1. *4.    Personality is a HUGE with this client*

   - DYNAMIC PERSONALITY
   - Personable

Friendly and high energy

Regards,