Hi,
Hope you are doing Well !!!
We have Multiple  openings for  one of our clients. Please let me know
ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying for this position.
Please find the following Job description. if you are interested send
updated profile to vic...@visionisys.com and reach me at *630-315-9561*

(Note: we need H1B COPY,PHOTO ID PROOF,PASSPORT NUMBER at time of
submission)

Please Don’t send Opt candidates)

Requirement1:

*Here is the JD:*

*Position: Senior Java developer*

*Location: Modesto CA*

*Duration: 6+ MONTHS*

*Rate:$55/hr on C2C*

*Primary skills:* Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Spring Framework

Secondary skills: Javascript, JQuery, CSS/HTML

 6+ years of experience IT industry in defining the technical design and
solution

 Worked with Retail Consumer Goods clients in US and India

 Has strong technical background and has worked in both Java/J2EE
application development/ Application support projects

 Also has good hands-on experience in tools and technologies like HTML/CSS,
JavaScript, Oracle 11g

Requirement2:

*Here is the JD:*

*Position:  Java Lead  developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ MONTHS*

*Rate:$62/hr on C2C*

*Primary Skills:*

*Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and web services..*
Must have team coordination, some leadership of on/offshore development
teams.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed

Requirement3:

*Position: Java developer with Automated testing*

*Location: Beaverton OR*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Experience: 8+*

 *Rate:$55/hr on C2C*

*Primary skills:* Java SOAP REst Services Selenium Junit

*Secondary skills*: XML JIRA

5+ years’ Experience in Java based application  development

2+ Years’ experience in SOA /  Web services  development ( SOAP / REST
Services)

3+ Years’ Experience in design, development and  implementing  of
automation framework and Testing for Mobile applications  such as   Android
and iOS, iPad and Android tablets.

Experience in using Selenium with Jenkins for Continuous Integration. ( CI
/ CD / DevOps Experience preferred )

Experience in  Automated testing of Web, Mobile and Web Services
applications with a good understanding of Retail domain

Experience with Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver), Java, JUnit,
TestNG and preparation of automation test framework using Java for Selenium.

Expertise in descriptive programming, HTML/XML DOM, Automation Object
Model, Open Test Architecture (OTA)

Experience with JIRA / Stash / Team city

Strong experience in development of automation testing utilities / micro
services

Excellent communication skills

Requirement4:

*Position: Android Developer *

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Location :Boston,MA*

*Rate:$60/hr on C2C*

*Job Description:*

    Experience in full life cycle development of mobile applications in
Android.

    Experience in Object oriented programming  and should have been using
languages like Java

    Experience working with Android SDK.

    Experience in developing mobile applications and libraries for various
Android platforms including latest OS versions

    Experience with Eclipse IDE

Thanks and regards
*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.