please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Senior software engineer - Digital

*Project Location*

Englewood Cliffs NJ

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by Face to Face*

The Digital Technology team is seeking a Senior software Engineer to manage
and build software solutions across the Digital Platform. The lead role
requires hands on software development skills, deep technical expertise
across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to
delivery. The engineer will work closely within the tech lead to bring
enhancements to a reality while managing all aspects of the software
development lifecycle.

* Required Technical & Leadership Skill Sets*

   - BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 7+ years of
   relevant, broad engineering experience is required
   - Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security,
   Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.
   - Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms
   and know
   - how, when and when not to use them.
   - Expertise in all facets of web development including front and backend
   technologies.
   - Experience working on large scale, high traffic web sites.
   - Experience working with XML, JSON and other data formats. Experience
   - working with XSL, Smarty, Velocity and other template engines.
   - Extensive experience styling web applications using CSS 2/3.
   Experience in
   - SASS, LESS is a plus.
   - Experience building asynchronous one page web applications using Ajax,
   CORS.
   - Experience with responsive design, developing for mobile web and
   tablets
   - Experience with full LAMP stack development including server side
   development and client side
   - technologies including HTML5, CSS3 and advanced Javascript Languages
   and Software Packages.

Languages: PHP (5.x+), Web Technologies: XML, JSON,SOAP and RESTful web
services, Smarty, Front

End:jQuery, OO Javascript, HTML5, CSS3

Framework; MVC Framework like Zend or Struts/Spring

Database: RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle

Tools: SVN, Eclipse

Others: Unix shell scripting

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 x 126*

*Email : r...@rgtalent.com <r...@rgtalent.com> *

*G-Talk :**rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

  *Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*