*Hi**,*

*We have an urgent position for Software Engineer**. I am forwarding you
the Job requirement ,kindly go through it and send me your updated profile
at *

*kuldee...@e-solutionsinc.com* <kuldee...@e-solutionsinc.com> *if you are
interested to.*

Software Engineer

Location: San Diego, CA

Duration: 6+ months

 Must have *Medical devices* knowledge.

 Skills:

·         C#, .Net with WPF, MVVM pattern.

·         Object oriented analysis and design.

·         Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles.

·         LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework.

·         Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).

·         Experience with WCF.

·         Experience with concurrent development source control like MKS,
SVN, TFS or GIT.

·         Support and maintenance of existing systems.

·         Unit testing and mocking (nUnit ,MoQ or xUnit) are pluses.

Must have *Medical devices* knowledge.

*Thanks & Regards, *

Kuldeep Samra

e-Solutions Inc

: kuldee...@e-solutionsinc.com

Skype: Kuldeep.samra7 || Hangout: kuldeepsamra144