Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Data Architect*

*Owing Mills, MD*

*6+ Months*

*Project:* Working on the HR sector on a project tracking and time tracking
application. They have 2 current platforms that they are trying to
decommission and move over to the new HR platform called “Workday”. The
goal is to have the historical data from current system moved into the Data
Warehouse then have Microstrategy connect to data warehouse.

This team’s technologies focus around Microsoft Platform including
.NET/SQL/Business Intelligence (Microstrategy)

*Required:*

Must be able to work with Data warehouse builds, understand standards,
processes and governance within Data Warehousing

Resource needs to have experience working in Data Warehousing environment
and would be ideal if they also had development skills

*Nice to Have:*

Data modelling with snowflake (not must have)

Rally experience

Microstrategy Experience

*Business domain:* corporate systems space – HR, Finance, Legal, Risk
sectors

*Interview Process:* open to video/skype

1.      Phone interview

2.      F2F/Video – preferred F2F

Best Regard

Sai Kiran