*Please send me your updated word resume to manohar.madishe...@wisemen.com
<manohar.madishe...@wisemen.com> OR reach me at 281-560-4020 Ext. (211) *

Greetings!

My name is Manohar and I work with Wise Men Consultants. Wise Men is an
award winning IT Consulting and Staffing firm. We are preferred vendors to
several high profile clients.  I am reaching out to you regarding the
following open position with one of our clients. If you are interested,
please send your updated resume in word format. If you are currently
unavailable but know any of your friends or colleague who may be looking
for a new opportunity, would you please forward this email to them?  Client
is looking to fill this urgently.

*Position: Spotfire Analyst (Tibco) *

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 3 months Contract (possibility of extension) *

*Job Description:*

·         Extensive experience in developing web-based analytical
applications involving report authoring, data visualization and executive
dashboard components using TIBCO Spotfire.

·         Experience of linking and connecting business information from
multiple data sources including flat files, spreadsheets, normalized
databases and dimensional data marts.

·         Combined experience of advanced SQL and stored procedures with a
familiarity of data analysis techniques such as correlations, time series
and other advanced statistical functions, with a good understanding of
data-warehousing and data mart basics.

·         Strong experience in installation and configuration of Spotfire
and its various components

Thanks & Regards,

Manohar Madishetty,

Sr. IT Recruiter

WiseMen Staffing Division

O: 281 560 4020 Ext.: 211

<http://www.wisemen.com/>

*Customer Delight with 2Qs: Quick and Quality*