please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi Associates ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *Business Systems Analyst*

 Project Location- *Juno Beach, FL*

Duration –*12+ months*

 *Need Local Consultant*

*Responsibilities *include but are not limited to the following:

·         Analyze business process and practices to focus the design and
implementation of IT solutions that meet customer needs and business
initiatives;

·         Collaborate with the Programmer/Analyst;

·         Apply advanced analytical skills within functional area;

·         Gather requirements and coordinate projects;

·         Collaborate with business users and developers;

·         Document process and requirements;

·         Coordinate projects on a daily basis;

·         Conduct daily 15 minutes Scrum meeting;

·         Conduct testing.

*Requirements:*

·         Experience working as a Systems Analyst and mastering a data
model (3-5 years);

·         Experience with Agile/Scrum;

·         Experience with PL/SQL (preferred);

·         Experience with energy industry (preferred);

·         Experience with financial industry (preferred);

Thanks & Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

*United Software Group Inc.*